Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:38, 6 September 2014 by QuimGil (Not needed: # Check adbusters.org/blogs/manifesto-occupy-2year.html)
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Co-founder of espiral/Spiral. Currently living in Cologne (NRW, Germany) with my dear partner and two kids. Working at the Wikimedia Foundation as technical contributor coordinator. Also a Wikipedia volunteer.
- We need our own agenda
- Make this a decent page. :)
- How to discuss in big communities, say 2000 people or more? How can everybody have a say and participate in a useful way?
- When there is a strike, learn what it is about.
- None of the world’s top industries would be profitable if they paid for the natural capital they use
- The fabrication of nationalism. See Gundula's comment.
- Tiny house movement
- Join Us In Building the Sharing Cities Network
- Talk:Democracy? Plutocracy!#Working_for_the_Few:_Political_capture_and_economic_inequality
- Video: Who creates money?
- Teoría e historia de la revolución noviolenta
- http://opencorporates.com/ & http://sunlightfoundation.com/
- El municipalisme com a procés contra el capitalisme