Cover your needs
The right measure (safety vs accummulation)
Within your capacity
Respect what you acquire, objects or services, looking at them as human produced goods instead of "merchandise". This helps putting some perspective on the source, rather than on the finished product, the brand or whatever advertisers/producers want us to get distracted by.
Avoid debt // Avoid individual property
Money as a useful last resort.
Respect your sources and share your satisfaction with them. Steps toward happiness.
- Impact in you
- Health, freedom, happiness
- From you, your circles, or your communities
- Otherwise be conscious about your sources
- Fair trade
- Marketing pressure to buy more, to limit your freedom, to limit diversity
- Everyone, nature
- Sourcing, production, transport, maintenance, disposal/recycling.
This page is a draft. You can help discussing and improving it.